Wednesday 28 September 2016

Socks, Socks and More Socks!

Good Afternoon,

Well it's been a windy day here today... I hope everyone is enjoying some autumn sunshine, as I type I am sitting at my desk having a nice cup of tea!

I have over last year or so, become addicted to making socks, mainly due to Christine's book Super Socks, I have increased my yarn stash a fair amount, as I keep seeing so much lovely yarn.

Here are my latest pair off the needles, it's yarn from Norah George . Buddy the Elf


Here are my first 2 pairs, both knitted with Heart and Sole yarn.



I am at the moment knitting a pair with Pumpkin Spice yarn again by Norah George..


I did make some shorter trainer style socks with heart and sole yarn, here is the finished product and Christine book!

For Harry Potter fans, I knitted a pair in Hermonie purple yarn,

I did warn you I am addicted, I have recently purchase some Halloween theme yarn which I need to ball. so photos to come!

I have neglected my sewing machine somewhat recently mainly due to sock knitting! and summer holidays, but as the nights draw in, I have dusted it off and have many plans to make things just not enough hours in my day.. The other night is was nice and bright so I managed to get some cutting done in the garden, I think the light in this photo is pretty


So my Autumn crochet wreath is up and I am looking forward to the coming season.


Hope you enjoyed my sock journey!, thanks for popping by!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment