Friday 9 September 2016

Five on Friday

Good Morning,

I am joining in on Five on Friday organised by Amy at Love made my Home for the first time in ages.

As it's been awhile my Five on Friday will be a mixture of photos from over the summer holidays..

One.


We sorted out the garden this year, and now have more space with a herb garden, which the slugs have attacked but it's going strong now, this photo is from when it was first planted..There is Rosemary, Mint, Oregano, Curry Plant and Thyme.

Two.

I finished my second Spice of Life blanket, which I am so pleased with, I have started another blanket so we will have one each, however this time I have picked Cupcake Pattern.

Three.


We had a lovely holiday in Fuerteventura, which is very relaxing place, lots of fun family time together!

Four.


Summer Holidays was great, the weather in Sussex was really good this year, we managed days out to Eastbourne, Brighton and locally to the Park and Beach.  Photos here are me, pickle and hubbie enjoying lunches out!

Five.


Christmas sock knitting, with buddy elf yarn from Norah George, I just love this yarn, I am about to cast on some Pumpkin Spice yarn, for another pair of socks.

Well I hope you liked them!
Have a nice weekend
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment