Friday 8 April 2016

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Well it's Friday again, I just don't know where the weeks are going, I have my ultrasound scan date for next Wednesday so hopefully will know more than, still getting the pain, but I am enjoying the more spring like weather.

Last weekend was so lovely, enjoyed getting out in the garden and tidying, cutting the lawn, it's beginning to look like a garden again! rather than the amazon.

So I am joining Amy at Love made my home, with this weeks Five on Friday.

One,

As I say the garden is coming into bloom, here a photo of my Magnolia tree (pink) the white one is another house on my street, but the smell is amazing as you walk past it.



Two.

Mittens being a pickle this morning!


Three.

Over Easter we decided to decopatch some wooden spoons, and they look pretty in my making bowl, we did one each.



Four.

Ok, So I am some what addicted to yarn buying, here is my newest order from the lovely Norah George, it's Harry Potter theme, the Purple is Hermione and Orange and Brown is Ron Weasley, so more sock knitting is on the plan, oh well if I must!


Five.

This was my morning, a nice cup of tea, pretty fresh Daffadils and my little Valentine Bunny, from Little Box of Crochet.



I have enjoyed sometime off over half term, the weather hasn't been too bad, abit cold at times, I will leave you with a photo of my lovely pickle enjoying a day in the woods with friends...

Have a nice weekend!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment