Monday 21 March 2016

Weekend Fun!

Good Afternoon,

Well I had a nice weekend, it was emotional to be fair but that was to be expected.

We set off to Brighton for my late friends daughter's birthday, there was lots of laughing and fun, They went to Build a Bear, which was chaos to say the least but bears where stuffed, named and clothes brought.

Then it was off to lunch at Bella Italian, which was really nice the girls had fun, dressing the bears, eating pasta and lots of chocolate for pudding.


This little girl is a true inspiration of strength, it's just so amazing!

We made a quick stop off at Choccywoccydoodah, which most of them had not been to before and loved seeing all the things made out of chocolate including this huge easter egg - £10,000 to buy!


I made some chocolate cupcakes for her birthday, and to give to her friends.
It's safe to say they had a good time, obviously one person was very missed indeed.

I came home to find hubbie had done the housework and the glow of candles filled the room.


On Sunday I chilled out doing cupcakes for us, sewing, crochet and making roast dinner.

I have been sewing Easter bunnies, which I will post on tomorrow, and crocheting my second blanket.

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment