Monday 14 March 2016

Spring is here!

Good Afternoon,

Well it been such a spring like weekend, lot's of Sunshine...Daffdils everywhere.

We had a family lunch out on Saturday which was nice, as it meant pickle got to see her Nanny, Auntie and Cousin, we went to Prezzo which is an italian here in the UK.  It was nice, I had pasta with prawns, no photo's I am sad to say.

That was pretty much Saturday, seeing family and enjoying time together, laughing and joking.

Sunday dawned another bright spring like day, and I had promised pickle to take her out on her bike... however on getting the bike out of the garage for the first time this year, the front tyre was flat, hubbie to the rescue!, so after little bit of gardening we managed to go out for about an hour...


After this we had Sunday Roast Beef with Yorkshire puddings and veg all yummy, and I even managed to bake banana bread a favourite in our house and a great way to use up bananas that have seen better days...

This is my slice I am about eat with a cup of tea.

I have to share with you all, our love of Nutella, and look at the size of this jar, we got it from Lidl, we just love the stuff, pickle has it on her banana bread today!

Well I do really hope spring is here to stay now...I do not want any return of winter... I will be putting up my Easter decorations soon, so more bunnie posts to follow....

Have a nice Monday, and catch up in a couple of days...
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment