Tuesday 9 February 2016

Tuesday Thoughts - Pancake Day!

Good Afternoon,

After a very windy day yesterday, thankfully all is safe and well here no fences to replace! (we usually end up loosing a fence panel when it's windy).

It's Pancake Day here is the UK, I love pancake day, it's a favourite in our house, it's the only time I make UK pancakes as most of the time I make American style ones as pickle likes them.

So tonight it will be Pancake flipping time, and then top them with Lemon and Sugar, Chocolate and Strawberries or Maple Syrup.  Hubbie can't eat them quick enough.

So I keep mentioning about my 2nd Spice of Life CAL blanket, I am getting there, I am not sure of the colours this time, any thoughts?  I am using al Stylecraft Special DK, I just feel something is missing....



Sorry the photo is blurry hmmm..

I have been making pretty hearts for Valentines, I really enjoyed making them.


We are hoping to get out for a meal on Saturday for Valentines, and just spend time together,
With all the horrible weather recently I am already looking forward to Easter.



I have parents evening tomorrow and hopefully pickle is doing well at school, time seems to being going way to quickly, I can't believe I will be picking Secondary schools at the end of the year.
Well I must get on, hope you all have a good day.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment