Thursday 11 February 2016

The Life 366 Project - Week 6

Good Morning,

It's a lovely sunny and cold day here today, which is just the way I like it.

I have to share with you all, that I am a very proud mummy today, we had pickles parent evening last night and she is doing so well and the teacher was full of praise...= me very happy.


This is pickle, the picture was back in the summer.

So I am joining Lola and Lane with pictures from the last week.

Thursday 4th February

Pickle had a friend for tea and I made them cupcakes, I could make cupcakes everyday, but I would be the size of a house, these are all Gluten Free.

Friday 5th February
This is Mittens just chilling out!




Saturday 6th February

We spent the day decorating our lounge, here is a picture but it's abit blury


Sunday 7th February

A day of rest, nothing better than a cup of tea and a yankee candle!

Monday 8th February

Here are some lovely peach roses hubbie got me!

Tuesday 9th February
Pancake Day!, I love pancake day, Lemon and Sugar = yummy



Wednesday 10th February

Feeling under the weather, but my new Yankee candle has turned up in the post so it's cheered me up, and a great parents evening.


Well that's my week, I hope you all had a good week!, So glad it's Friday tomorrow, but the time is flying by.
Thanks for all the lovely comments and catch up again soon.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment