Monday 29 February 2016

Scavenger Hunt - February 2016

Good Afternoon,

I am joining Made with Love for this months Scavenger Hunt,

Here are my finds...

Green


Here is some lovely green wool I have brought to make socks


2

Two little blue booties for a friends little baby, that I crocheted.

Cool
Very cool and frosty morning in Sussex

Somewhere we went

We went to a lovely downland village called Alfriston, it's so sweet lots of little shops.

Up

Looking up at the beautiful blue sky!

Frame

My heart picture frame in the loungex
From a low Angle

This was on a wall in Alfriston it's a box drop box.

On a Shelf

Daffadils on on Window shelf at work, such a happy flower.

Writing

The writing in my book collection, that's ever growing.

Inside
The wool inside my current wool basket.

Line


This was a wall display in a pub we had lunch in sometime ago.

Shape
Heart shapes for February.

So that's my collection for this month, hope you like it, also is anyone having problems with comments on their blogs, I seem to have lost mine???
Have a nice Monday
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment