Monday 8 February 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday!


Good Afternoon,

Will here we go again for another week, feeling tired today as we had a busy weekend.




The weather.... Very windy we have storm Imogen at the moment and wind gusts of upto 80mph!

Right now I am.... At my desk writing this blogpost, thinking I need another cup of tea.

Thinking.... I really wish I was at home relaxing and doing some crafting

On my reading pile... Country homes magazine.

On my TV.... More Call the midwife, it's so moving at the moment, Also Mr Selfridge and Benidom!

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)...I love reading the Five on Friday posts.

Something fun to share...I finished my birds just need to string them together.

On the menu for this week....

Monday - Cold roast beef, mash potato and vegetables
Tuesday - Cottage Pie
Wednesday - Pork belly and Mash potato
Thursday - Lasagne
Friday-  Takeaway
Saturday - Steak and chips
Sunday - Roast Lamb and Yorkshire pudding


On my to do list.... make some more cupcakes I  am addicted.

In the craft basket... Patchwork cushion covers for spring.

Looking forward to this week... Parents Evening on Wednesday.

Looking around the house.... I see our newly painted Lounge YAY, Dining Room next.




From the camera....



Bible verse, Devotional.... Work to live not live to work!

This is post joining Diary of a Stay at home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!
Enjoy your week
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment