Friday 26 February 2016

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Well here we are again it's Friday - YAY!, I am looking forward to a nice homemade curry tonight with all the extras yummy.

I am joining Amy at Love made my home, for my Five on Friday.  I love this post as it's such fun sharing with everyone info about me and my part of the world.

It's been a cold week here, frosty most mornings...and I am finally getting over my chest infection, I cannot wait for warmer weather, I like winter but my body does not!

My number 1 - is of the weather this week - this is my sad looking garden, I can't wait for it to look full of colour again.


Number Two

I have been working on new cushion covers for the lounge something with spring colours, here is one done.


I love sewing, I just don't seem to get enough time to do more, I have cut out another lot of squares ready to sew for the next one.

Number Three

I am already thinking of spring and Easter, take a look at these cupcakes I baked for pickle this week. I on't know about you but I love Mini Eggs...

Number Four

Have been watching the latest Mary Berry TV programme and decided to make this Cranberry and Coconut Bar, it's very sweet (think I added too much golden syrup) and it's a cross between flapjacks and Rice Crisp cake.

Number Five
Well it will soon be time for my fabric hearts to go away for another year :(


But it will be time for the bunny's to come out and play!
I am sure Mittens will have great fun with the eggs again, I end up finding them everywhere!
Hope you enjoyed my Five on Friday, have a nice weekend
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment