Monday 11 January 2016

Some Sewing!

Good Afternoon,

As it was so wet again yesterday, it did turn out to be a relaxing day of crafts and family time.

I am really into sock knitting at the moment, I am slow as I have just mastered the magic loop way of knitting socks, I did try with DPN's to start but felt like I was knitting with a hedgehog!

I have ordered myself some short circular to try next.

I ordered some yummy yarn from Tracy at Norah George it's called Maldives and it's so like the Maldives in colour sea blues and sand yellows.

Well I thought what I really need is a little bag to put my sock projects in...and I needed a excuse to use my new extension table for my sewing machine, which hubbie brought me for Christmas, here is bag in progress.

Sorry about the light but, it's so dark all the time.

And here is the finished bag.
The heart ribbon was a Christmas present from my little pickle!bless her.

I manage to do some more on my 2nd crochet blanket, I just find crochet so relaxing, and it comes along quickly.
Well I am off in minute to meet a friend for coffee.
Have a great day!
Mxx

Ps so sad to hear the news of David Bowie today RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment