Wednesday 13 January 2016

Scavenger Hunt for December - I know abit late!

Hello,

I am just putting this on now, late I know, but heyhoo!

I am taking partin the scavenger hunt put on by Suzzie at Made with Love

Joy


The joy of finishing a gift in time for christmas

Together

The choir singing at the church together with a brass band

Tree



Our little real Tree
Ornament 





Angel Rachel, to remember a dear friend.


Light




Advent Candle, it's a tradition in our house


Christmas




Our fireplace....
Sparkle



The towns Christmas Tree

Giving



pickle making gifts to give to her friends
Food





My boxing day cheese and port


Red



Bright Red boots my mum brought me : )

Kitchen



With all my Christmas cups, plates and teapot!

Whatever you want
Made by Pickle

I hope you like my finds see you at the end of the month!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment