Friday 15 January 2016

Five on Friday

Good Morning,

Well I can't believe it's Friday again!, it's lovely and sunny here today but cold which is just the way I like it.

Hope everyone is keeping well, there has been some sad news this week, with David Bowie and Alan Rickman both passing away due to Cancer, I have found it hard after losing a close friend recently to the same thing.

Well onwards as they say, I am joiningAmy at Love Made my Home with my Five on Friday.

One.

Finished my first sewing project of 2016, it's a pretty project bag for my sock knitting.

Two.


Some pretty flowers to brighten up the home, can't believe Daff's are out already - Crazy.

Three.

Looking forward to this view again, can't wait for some summer sunshine.

Four.
Mittens, I love our cat, she is completely mad and loves the wool basket!

Five.
 Treated myself and pickle to some yummy Cath Kidston things in the sale.

Enjoy your weekend.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment