Monday 30 November 2015

Scavenger Hun - November 2015

Good Morning,


Well I can't believe another month has gone by!, and now it's onto Christmas..my happy place.

So here is my Scavenger Hunt finds for November, This is organised by the Suzzie at Greenthumb.


A Stranger

This little stranger came to see us!

Looking Down

Back in the Summer in garden.

Popculture

Went to see the Take That Experience with my friend who passed away this week,

The Weather

This was the snow last year.

Big

The colour of this big cloud was so strange yet beautiful.

Sign

My lovely hubbie brought this for me, blessx

Bottle

I do like a dipping oil.

Out and About
A day out in Lewes, East Sussex - one of them places you can spend hours wandering around.

Hat
Me being festive, roll on Christmas.

Hole

This is a hole in Pevensey Castle wall.

One

One lonely Butterfly sun bathing.

Whatever
It's now time for Christmas.

Hope you liked my Scavenger Hunt.
Thanks for stopping by.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment