Friday 27 November 2015

Five On Friday

Good Afternoon,

I am in a very sad place today, We lost a lovely, cheerful and caring lady yesterday, and there will be a bright star in Heaven tonight and every night because of it.

This picture is one of the last pictures of my mummy friends together the lovely lady is on the far left.




Onto the post, I am joining Amy at Love made my Home for this weeks Five on Friday.

One.

Last weekend was the Christmas Light switch on, which our pickle sang at so proud.

The bottom one is the tree last night. so pretty.

Two.
Loving the Christmas Costa Coffees!

Three.

Here is my Seaglass shawl taking form.
Using Stylecraft DK for a warmer version this winter.

Four.

A Scarf in progress

Five.

Some festive baking last week, sausage rolls Yummy!
Hope you all have a nice weekend. Love to all
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment