Friday 20 November 2015

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Well there's a chill in the air today, and we have a festive weekend ahead.  Pickle is singing in the Choir for the towns Christmas light switch on and I am one proud mummy, I have a feeling I will need tissues!

Anyway, I am joining Amy at Love Made My Home for this weeks Five on Friday,  I have gone on a festive feel, sorry for all those not feeling Christmas yet, but in our house it's started already.

One.

Gingerbread Lady,





Isn't she cute her name is Franny, we got her last weekend, I just love gingerbread, I usually make a house every Christmas.


Two.

Poinsettia, Hubbie came home with these beauty the other week, I just hope I don't kill before Christmas.


Three

Christmas kitchenware, here are a couple of my Christmas Kitchen items, they are ones we have collected over the years, the tin stack came from Whittards.

Four.

Festive Smell, I saw this on blogland somewhere and thought what a great idea, simmer water, cranberry juice, cranberries, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, pine branch, cloves and satsuma's and it makes the whole house smell yummy.

Five

Christmas Pudding Mix, here is the fruit soaking for my Gluten Free Christmas Puddings.

Well I hope you enjoyed my Five on Friday and have a nice weekend!
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment