Friday 13 November 2015

Five on Friday


Good Afternoon,

Hope everyone is well, it's been strange weather here today, sunny one minute and windy and wet the next, but could be worse as the north of the country is braving Storm Abigail.

Well my Christmas preparation is well underway,  I have managed to organise what I am making for people and for the home.

I have started some Christmas cushion covers, which I will post about soon, just not enough hours in the day!

So it's been a couple of weeks since my last Five on Friday, but today I am joining Amy at Love Made My Home and sharing my Five on Friday.

One.

Here is me in the Children in Need..I also have a badge on but you can't see it.

Poor picture as at my desk at work!

Two,

Pickle and me had a lovely afternoon yesterday, we went shopping in the high st for a birthday party she is going to Saturday and got some Christmas wrapping paper and paper chains, we finished off with a trip to Costas for Festive drinks and snacks pickle had this Black Forest Hot Chocolate.


Three.

So picked up the Argos Christmas brochure and keep seeing lots of things...me thinks some arts things for pickle.


Four.

Hubbie gave me my Christmas present early, this is just so fab, a real mixer I may now be able to make bread!

Five.


Both of us last year Ice Skating and the rink is back again this year can't what to get the skates on!

As you can tell I just love this time of year.. I have started a Seaglass Shawl for myself, it's a new project I have way to many on the go at the moment.
I have a feeling the sewing machine will be none stop this weekend with gifts to finish.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment