Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tuesday Thoughts!

Good Afternoon,

Well it was a very sunny weekend here, but now it's back to rain, rain and more rain!

Friday was a Autumn feeling evening so I thought it's time for lighting our candle fireplace...

I also love to have scented candles around, here is my newest Yankee Candle.

So Saturday, I did my hour on the radio, I really enjoyed it and it went far too quickly,  the Arts Festival and radio is now finished for another year :((

We went to the outdoor concert on Sunday, which was folk music, it was lovely sitting in the late summer sunshine and enjoying the music and a glass of red wine.


So that's it for my weekend really,

So the part 2 of the Spice for Life CAL is released today, and can't wait to get started :))

Hope you all had a nice weekend , thanks again for your comments.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment