Friday 21 August 2015

Summer Holidays 2015

Good Afternoon,

Well there is only a couple of weeks left of Summer holidays here in the UK.

The weather has been hit and miss as usual for our small island...I have to say sorry for being offline over the past few weeks, this is due to trying to manage working full time and summer holiday childcare...

As normal I wake up in mid July in a panic about the 6 weeks, and than at the end think what was I worrying about :))

I have managed to have at least 1 day off a week to spend time with pickle...

Last Friday we went to Brighton for the day, one of our favourite holiday days out!..we went down the Lanes, Choccywoccydoodah, Lego shop, H & M, Cath Kidston and Molton Brown.. and lunch was had at Jamie's Italian which I really love.

Here are some pictures from Jamie and Choccy..

This is shop is so great, it's down the Lanes, but everything in it is made out of Chocolate---yummy!

Jamies is great as they offer all their Pasta meals Gluten Free..and the ice cream is so good.





We had some bad weather days, so board games came into play..me and pickle really enjoyed this time. With a glass of fizz for me.






I even managed to find sometime to do some crochet - I am making a granny square blanket for the lounge in the winter.





And finally pickle wanted to make jam.. so blackberry jam in the making!

So Monday we went to Paradise Park and I forgot to take any pictures.. then it was back to work, pickle is visiting Nanny and Grandad at the seaside..

Mittens decided one morning that she wanted to come to work with me!

Hope you all have a nice weekend!
Thanks for stopping by
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment