Tuesday 21 July 2015

Tuesday Thoughts!

Good Morning,

Well pickle finishes school tomorrow, and at present I am feeling mixed about Summer holidays...
I look forward to the following things:

Not having to rush pickle around in the mornings for School run

Sunshine .....please let it be a sunny break this year

Eating Ice cream...yummy

Playing in  the garden, swingball is always a winner in our house

Watering the flowers

Walking on the dew grass on a warm summer morning and enjoying my first cup of tea outside

Days out...

Strawberries and Summer food...in the garden or at the beach.

I don't like the panic of arranging childcare, as I work full time, I have to make sure pickle is covered and this makes me sad sometimes, thinking of her not with us... but it does mean the time I do have off is spent purely doing fun stuff together.. like a girlie trip to Brighton, or meeting up with friends from Post natal days.

I am sure it will all work out, as it does every year!

Here are some pictures that I took at the weekend, we had plan on visiting my mum, who live right on the beach, but pickle had a bug so had to cancel it :((

We have strawberries growing this year in the garden


Pool number 2 - due to Mittens jumping in pool number 1 not realising there was water in it and ripped it to pieces!


Our Chilli plant has new growth

Catching the late afternoon sun with a glass of rose


Mittens sleeping on pickle such a cute moment!

Rainbow Lemon Victoria Sandwich - Gluten Free!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely week.
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment