Wednesday 3 June 2015

Pretty bags Thank you Cath Kidston!

Good Afternoon,

So I have been after a Cath Kidston bag for sometime now, and when me and pickle went to Brighton at Easter and visited her shop I wanted to buy everything!

But I managed to get this beauty online, I am one happy girlie...

The little pocket purse/pouch next to it, is my latest sewing goodie, I got the Cath Kidston Sew book sometime ago and have been meaning to start, so last night I managed to complete this in about 2 hours.
The fabric was all pre-cut and came with the book.



This is what it's like inside...

My Bias Binding want abit off, but I am pleased with it, the zip was easy.

So on completing this I now want to make the Travel Pouches, I have some pretty fabric left in the stash so I am going t try to get it done tonight!

Hope you like my pictures, Do you like Cath Kidston?? I am waiting my next purchase, hmmmm

Thanks for stopping by.

Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment