Monday 1 June 2015

Monday Makes!!

God Morning,

Sorry I have been abit absent lately, so much going on, Year end at work and pickles birthday.

Today Hubbie and I have been married 14 years!, time has flown by, here is a picture of us on our wedding day, in Barbados.


This is when I was younger, slimmer and have less grey hairs!
So the weather at the weekend was a mix bag, really it's officially the first day of Summer, so where is it??????
Saturday we popped into Eastbourne, had a look around the shops and then went for lunch which was nice.
Yesterday I managed to finish some of my ongoing projects, as it rained for best part of the day.

Here is the sarong/shawl I have been crocheting for a couple of months.

I am really happy with it, and the colour is perfect for summer.

Pickle and me made this tote bag, it was one of my Sew a Secret projects that comes from The owl and Sewing Cat.

Pickle sewed the main part of the bag herself using the sewing machine for the first time.

It seems she has the bug now, as we designed this skirt, the hearts where all cut out by her, she also choose the pretty lilac and white fabric but I put it together.
I wish I had put a trim along the bottom...hmmm maybe I will try to later.

And finally, on trend I managed to make another pair of undies...this time by http://flo-joboutique.co.uk/.
I found this pattern and instructions very easy to follow.
Well I will be taking abit of a break for a week or so.

Thanks for stopping by as always

Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment