Tuesday 5 May 2015

Tuesday Thoughts!

Good Afternoon,

Well it was nice to have the extra day off this weekend, the weather was a mixed bag really.. but we made the most of it.

Saturday, as I said in earlier post went out for lunch and then to the farm/woods, which was nice.

Sunday dawned a wet day all round, so perfect for sewing! I did the traditional Sunday Roast Beef and me and pickle made a Lemon Victoria Sandwich



Pickle forgot to put the buttercream in the middle with the Lemon Curd, hence why it's alittle on the thin side!

I managed to finally finished pickles summer top,  and I have to say am very pleased with outcome..



I also got the time to complete my beach bag, It's a granny square crochet on both sides, with a double crochet handle using Stylecraft DK. I just love the bright colours they do, and I have lined it with pretty fabric.

Can't think of a better way of spending a Sunday..sewing, baking and spending time with my family.

Monday was a much better weather day, managed to get outside and mow the lawns front and back, I really enjoyed lawn mowing, and we got some paint to update the chairs, we went for something different Fushia Pink!
Here are 2 done, the other 2 to go...
The table used to be our Dining table, the garden is starting to take form, here is one of the hanging baskets..

I hope you all had a nice weekend, Thanks for stopping by.

Mxx






No comments:

Post a Comment