Friday 15 May 2015

Five on Friday

Good Afternoon,

Sorry I have been offline for a few days, from 4.10am Sunday morning until 4.00pm Monday we had no water at all in my part of the UK, and then to top that off pickles school was flooded so no School for 2 days!!
It's completely changed my whole week, we did manage to get out for a walk around Arlington Reservoir on Sunday which was nice as it was sunny..

Anyway on with the job in hand.. Here is my Five on Friday and I am joining Amy on Love Made My Home.


1. This is a picture from our walk on Sunday, the weather changed after this picture and the sun came out and it was lovely.





2. These are cake decorations for pickles birthday cake, she is 9 on Sunday, I can't believe it!



3. Here is my sewing this week, I am making a purse.



4. A Lady at work is getting married today!, and I made this Victoria Sandwich for the office.


5. As the sun was shining at the weekend, It was time for a nice Pimms in the garden.
Hope you like my Five on Friday!
Thanks for stopping by
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment