Thursday 9 April 2015

Pretty Places and Easter Makes!

Good Afternoon,

So Easter weekend has come and gone, just like that! The weather on Good Friday was wet and grey on the south coast, so a trip to hobbycraft was in order, we are planning to Decopatch our window ledge in the lounge and dining room and managed to find some nice paper. More update on this to come.

Then it was time the Easter Egg hunt and due to weather this was inside,


And this was what Mittens thought of the whole thing....
And yes that is a tissue box, she has made a bed in.

On Saturday we popped out to Pevensey Bay, which is a pretty seaside town, here are some pictures of the beautiful old buildings..



There is also a really old Norman church and the Castle..

We stopped and had a very lovely pub lunch and it was a lovely finish to the day out.

Here is a picture pickle took of some daffodils

Sunday was a restful day at home, pickle eating Easter eggs (which we will have around until the summer holidays)

I however got on and made my knickers, I know it's been ages since I received the pretty box with all the items inside but here is the finish product. I really enjoyed making them, they are tricky due to the fine fabric, however I have already purchased more fabric etc to make some more.


And I also managed to make some PJ bottoms for me, I made these in around 3 hours using both Sally the old 1939 singer and my modern day machine for the finishing around the waist and ankles.

It was lovely weather on Monday, so I cut the grass and did some weeding in the garden but I have along way to go with that.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter! 
Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment