Friday 24 April 2015

Five On Friday

Good Morning!,

It's another sunny one here in Sussex, I am really enjoying the weather at the moment.

I am taking five minutes to share my Five on Friday, linking with Amy at http://lovemademyhome.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/five-on-friday_24.html

So here are my Five.....I hope you like themxx

1. Here is my little radio that I listen to every morning while making lunches and breakfast, I just love to start the day with some classical music, which if I went back 20 years would never of thought of me saying this!
Sorry the light in my kitchen in the morning is not so good, but from about 10.00am it's shining though all day!

2.Here is an up to date picture of Mittens, enjoying the sun coming though the lounge window, she is getting bigger all the time and cheeky at the moment, attacked the wallpaper the other day (least said about this the better!).

3.  I can't remember if I posted a picture of my finished scarf with all the colours, I got the idea from another blogger..www.pinkmilkjewels.blogspot.co.uk.

4.I am in the process of making a top for pickle, it's a pretty summer top, all I need is some more time in the day to sew it.  I love the bright colours, We have brought her some orange leggings to go with it.

5. I have joined the Owl and Sewing Cat, Sew a little secret, which has appeared in a few sewing magazines recently, it 's a local sewing shop for me, and I decided it would be great to receive a surprise every month.. here is this months... it's a cushion cover, however as my hubbie works for VW he is not to pleased with the VW campervan print!, Pickle however has already bag the cushion for her room.

Well, I hope everyone has a nice weekend, I am planning to decorate our bathroom, this is long overdue, as I have had the wallpaper, paint, accessories since before Christmas, but due to illness have not been able to crack on.  After that I am hoping to finish top in number 4, and get sometime in the garden, but we'll see, as my mum used to say!

Take Care
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment