Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tuesday Thoughts!

Good Morning,

Well it started wet this morning but now the spring sunshine is out, which is nice, I have to say I don't like starting the day on a wet school run.

So I though I would share some makes with you today, some I made alittle while ago.

Here is a top I finished making the other day, I am happy with it, the fabric is crepe and was alittle fiddly to work with, but it was my first attempt at bias binding and that went better than expected.




I made knitted this sometime ago for pickle it's called Worrier Wendy, and this week pickle took in for show and tell...bless





Here is the bunting I posted about in my last blog-------it's still waiting the binding to pull it all together which I plan to buy later today, just trying to decide on the colour hmmmmmmmmmm, and whenever I go into my local fabric/yarn shop it's fatal, I never ended coming out with the one thing I went in for...I am sure I am not alone on this???

I dream of having a craft room, however I now have a craft corner, which is home to Sally the singer sewing machine and my modern machine and soon some storage bits, I love this room in the house as it bright and has views over the downs. 
Here is sally...

Hope you have a nice Tuesday, thanks as always for stopping by and I really enjoy reading your lovely comments.
Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment