Monday 2 March 2015

Hello March!

Good Afternoon,

I love March, you get a feel that Spring is coming (which means now I have said that it will snow next week!).

But I do love this month, maybe because it's my birthday and Mother day this month, which I really look forward too,  and also pickle loves to celebrate other people birthday's as much as her own, (even when she doesn't understand that Adults don't always look forward to it in the same way) bless!

So didn't do much this weekend, as still feeling under the weather...

I did however enjoy some sewing on Saturday, I am in the process of making some bunting for pickles bedroom, picture to follow soon..this was using my lovely vintage singer machine yay.

We finished our Spring wreath... what do you think??


Sorry the light in my lounge is not the greatest!

I am still going with my crochet block scarf which is a mixture of Stylecraft DK yarns.


On a trip to Morrisons on Saturday we picked up some pretty potted baby daffidils and primroses which are making the kitchen window look bright.

And of course there was baking... just some vanilla and lemon cupcakes with spring flowers on the top.

Hope the sun keeps shining, have a good week, and thanks for stopping by.

Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment