Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tuesday Thoughts!

Good Afternoon,

So it's a grey and cold day here in Sussex, I have finally managed to buy some Daffodils, and I have also brought a Hyacinth for my desk at work. Cannot wait for it to flower:))


So we picked up the vintage sewing machine on Saturday, pickle has named it Sally!, she is from 1939 made in Clydebank.  I have order some oil and a new belt for her, and am looking forward to getting her up and running soon.

Here she is with the sunshine hitting her! (I know I am very excited about this).





I didn't manage to getting started on my knicker making at the weekend, but did manage to make this pretty purse for pickle, it was the first time I have done Amigurumi, the first time I had to undo it as I instantly went into crochet in rows as appose to spirals!



I think I need to work on my tension as I used more yarn then supplied hence the colour change pickle didn't mind, it came with the Simply Crochet recent issue.

Once I got going I really enjoyed it.

So I have decided to try the same crochet stitch and make a Daffodil Spring Wreath, now supplies purchased....

The cutting mat is for a project which will evolve over the course of the next few months...A memory quilt from pickles baby clothes.

Have a nice afternoon, hopefully the sun will come out to play soon!
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my blog.
Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment