Monday 23 February 2015

Half Term Fun!

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for the comment on my previous post, tests still pending, but onto nicer things...

I had a nice half term, On the Monday me and pickle went swimming and had lunch at Costa coffee, which was very nice and in the afternoon pickle wanted to go out on her scooter, which we did even though it was raining.

Before half term I brought a Hyacinth for my desk at work and when returning mid week it had started to bloom and the smell was so lovely, here it is now...

Then

Now

On Wednesday  I was off again with pickle and we decided on a day out to Brighton, which we both loved, and involved Lego shop, H & M, new school shoes, and lunch at Zizzi, which was yummy and no trip to Brighton can go ahead without a visit to Choccywoccydoodah, where pickle picked a lovely white chocolate love bird to bring home...

My treat was wondering around the lanes spending time with pickle and window shopping in Cath Kidson, Steamer Trading etc and a little purchase from Molton Brown.

On Friday we made Sushi for dinner...

This has alway been fun to make and pickle does it all by herself now, apart from the cutting with the sharp knife.

Have a nice week and thanks for stopping by and for your comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment