Monday 2 February 2015

February at Last!

Good Afternoon,

Yay, January is over, I am so glad, I find January a long month after the excitement of Christmas.  It's got colder here in Sussex at the moment, but no more snow yet!

The weekend was spent pottering around at home finishing some projects that have been kicking around since Christmas.

I promised to make hubbie some waist warmers, and here they are...

I got home Friday to a parcel of Stylecraft wool in spring colours, take a look, I love getting new wool, it's such a joy.


The big yarn on the right is Wendy Mode Chunky for my cape!(Another WIP)

So Saturday was a day of making, I finished my patchwork cushion cover for the lounge, I am very pleased with my first attempt of patchwork.

Pickle is learning Guitar at school, so it was lovely to see hubbie and pickle sitting down together to play some cords..
Sunday was a day of Roast Lamb, with all the trimmings, and some more knitting, my friends hubbie want a scarf but it had to be black, which I found odd, as I usually like bright colours, I did the cowl in moss stitch which turned out nice and not so plain.

Well hope you all had a nice weekend!

Thanks for popping by and hope you pop by again soon

Mxx





No comments:

Post a Comment