Monday 5 January 2015

My First make of 2015!

Good Afternoon,

I would just like to say, a Big Thank You to everyone I have met on here, I really enjoy being part of the blogging community.

As we start the New Year, I am already thinking of the new projects I want to start and share with you all.  I think I would like to do a granny square/Crochet blanket in 2015, as I have seen so many beautiful blankets on here by other bloggers, just got to decide on what colour to do it in, to many choices.

I have already knitted my first thing of 2015, it's name is Olive the Owl, well it was this morning but pickle may of changed it by the time I get home from work.

Here is Olive...


On New Years day, due to the Christmas Cake not turning out as I would of liked, little pickle and me decided to make cupcakes...

We made Chocolate Peppermint, using up the last of the Candy canes for topping, and Champagne and Strawberry Cupcakes..

Here they are.. All Gluten Free.

On Saturday we want to Hobbycraft (one of my favourite shops) Little pickle wanted some card making supplies, and while we where there we found these...

By the end of Sunday, the cat looked like this


...I love Decopatch!

Hope you all have a good day

Thanks again for visiting!

Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment