Friday 30 January 2015

It's Friday!

Good Afternoon,

Well it's Friday! and it's suddenly gone very dark here in Sussex, UK, we had a snow shower yesterday evening but it only lasted a couple of minutes.

I thought I would share some pictures with you that I have managed to download from my Camera Yay!

Here is some pictures of the strange sky's we keep having...


Mittens just keeps getting more and more crazy, I think it's time to let her out this weekend!


I have been crocheting granny squares for the Beware make a Square - for Meningitis Now, here is my latest one!

Hubbie brought me some lovely spring tulips the other day, they made the lounge look more colourful. I am still waiting for daffodil's to arrive in the shops here:((

So shopping is order for tomorrow, I never enjoy the supermarket experience, and I am looking forward to reading the latest Country Living magazine, I enjoyed last months, as it had about Lewes in it, which is close to me and it's such a lovely town to roam around and enjoy variety of independent shops.

I really must get reacquainted with this...
I will keep dreaming of my own craft room,.... maybe one day!

Remember to stay warm this weekend and enjoy it whatever your doing!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment