Friday 9 January 2015

It's Friday!!!!

Good Afternoon,

And after 1 week back I am glad it's Friday!

It's been horrible weather here in Sussex the last couple of days, grey, wet and now windy (not as bad as Scotland I have to add).

I have been meaning to share with you, this present that my lovely sister got me for Christmas!


It's a lovely ceramic bowl with Michelle's Make and Bake Bowl around the top
I was a very happy girl on Boxing Day!

I intend on using it for some baking this weekend, I fancy a nice family fruit loafx

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of making, I am starting a knitting project - a wrap for myself, and I am in the process of making a new cushion cover, which will be faux suede back and patchwork front.

I have really enjoyed being part of the blog community and can't believe how many great people I have come across who like similar things to me, it really nice and makes me happy on these gloomy January days.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment