Tuesday 27 January 2015

Another weekend over!

Good Afternoon,

I can't believe it's Monday again, where did the weekend go!

I did have photos to post on but I can't find my cable to download them:(((
I will keep the post as it is and have to add pictures laterx

Here are some heart pictures from my phone in the meantime!


We decopatched these last year, I am in the process of making a heart garland for Valentines.

Abit late but here is some snow pictures which I took last week, I do love the snow, but not when I have to go to work in it: ((




Saturday was a very sunny day, just the usual weekend stuff really shopping, housework etc, managed to get pickle out on her scooter if a little while, which was nice.  Out for dinner that night, which made a very nice change.



Sunday, hubbie was not feeling to well, so a easy day at home, Sunday Roast Beef and crafting.
I have to say I love my Dolce Gusto machine, it was a xmas present from Hubbie last Christmas and I use it every day!


Sunday night is my TV night, now that Downton Abbey has finshed (boo), it's been replaced by Call the Midwife and Mr Selfridge, another 2 of my favourite programmes(Yay).

As it was a grey day, I notice that my plant in the kitchen has started to bloom again with pretty pink flowers.


Upto my eyes in paperwork in the office today, looking forward to getting home and relaxing with some knitting.

They keep saying it's going to get colder again by the end of the week, but compared to the US east coast I think we are getting off lightly!


Keep warm where ever you are!

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment