Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 9 Winter Items you can't live without



I really love this time of year, (well up to end of December anyway), So here is my few items I couldn't get though winter without!

Hot Chocolate... The yummy smell of it filling my kitchen with whipped cream and marshmallows and maybe a hint of cinnamon.


Wellie boots, I currently have bright pink lace patterned wellies, they make me feel like a kid again!


Love them!!!

Candles - I have them everywhere in the house - I do really love Yankee candles and I have about 20 to get though this winter, hmmmmmmm. I really love the candle light in the winter with festive lights sparkling it just feels so cosy.


I have really got into knitting and crochet, so I have been making hat's scarves and wrist warmers..these are mine and little pickles


Hope you enjoyed my post, please stop by again soon.

Mxx







No comments:

Post a Comment