Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 - What is on your wish list this year?


Good Morning,

Well I can't believe it's Monday again, But it's Day 8 of Blogmas 2014.  I had a very busy weekend, as it was our Towns Christmas Event on Saturday and I was involved in the organising, the day was great, the sun was shining, and a good time had by all.

So back to subject in hand, What is on my Wish list this year?

Well to be really honest, for everyone to be well and healthy, I have had many a Christmas where one of us is poorly.  And as it's so busy this time of year, Little Pickle is doing Choir, School Play, Disco etc, it just goes crazy! The dreaded cold has already struck down two of her best friends.

On to subject in hand.....

Well if it was like pie in the sky, I would like a Bright Red Kitchen Aid mixer! (Or any colour really), I just love seeing them all lined up in the shops in a rainbow of colour and sparkles.



But in reality a extension table for the sewing machine, a new sewing bag, and a charm from little pickle for my Pandora bracelet.


I really just want a relaxing, happy and joyful Christmas


See you all again tomorrow, Enjoy your Monday

Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment