Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 15 Christmas Decorations




Good Afternoon, 

Sorry it's been a couple of days since I posted, you know how it is, crazy crazy this time of year!

Had a great weekend Christmas shopping, more cooking and.... Me and pickle went Ice Skating, I love skating, but we don't have many ice rinks near us, so have to grab the opportunity when it's there! Hubbie enjoyed taking pictures and videoing us and laughing at us trying to stay on our feet.

I know this is day 15, however I would like to add Day 14 - Childhood memory - Mine would be helping my mum in the kitchen cooking the cake and pies etc I really used to know Christmas was on it's way.

Now onto Day 15 - Christmas Decorations

So this year I have made a few...


I love the garland that goes along the window in the dining room and the tree of course!




I also made this cute cone holders for the candy canes.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

Mxx





No comments:

Post a Comment