Monday 22 September 2014

Monday thoughts

Well hello again,

I can't believe it's Monday again, feels like the weeks are just flying by, don't you think?

I had a really nice weekend, helped by the lovely warm weather in Sussex at the moment, my garden seems very confused, I have flowers coming out, and the odd strawberrys still which I have to say I am so surprised about.

This weekend was the last few days of the Arts Festival which involve my husband and daughter broadcasting on the local festival radio station.  It was strange to be sitting in my lounge hearing my husbands voice over the air waves.
And Sunday was a Folk Music Gig (which was my first experience of Folk Music) and we had a great time, a real family event, what better way to spend a sunny sunday, then with friends listening to music over a couple of glasses of wine and nibbles.

Now it's back to normal week day chores, but fingers crossed this gorgous weather will stay around alittle longer!

My picture below is the flowering plant in my garden, which only flowers every couple years but this year has excelled itself, by having 3 flowering stems coming out of the middle.

Well enjoy your day and please if you know what this plant is let me know as I have no idea??(Not so good in the gardening department)
Michellex


No comments:

Post a Comment