Wednesday 24 September 2014

Christmas....But we are still in September!

As I was on my way to work today, I passed the card shop in town and they have Christmas cards, wrapping paper and more...

It still surprises me every year how quick the shop sneek the Christmas stock in, and there is me still wearing flip flops and trying to get the last of the warm sun.

Now it's not that I don't like Christmas, actually it's the complete opposite I love Christmas and everything that comes with it (which you will see in future posts), but even so there's me trying to get back into the school routine, starting to think about what to do for Halloween and Bonfire night, which in our Sussex town comes before Halloween, which I always find strange as it is.

But that said I have a confession, I brought my first Christmas magazine today..I know I am crazy and as I said I do love Christmas and couldn't help myself :)

So am I the only one, who secretly starts thinking about Christmas already, I love all the season's but I think the ones coming up are my favourite - the smell of log burners, candle light, crisp winter frost that cover everything in a magical sparkle, coming home to the smell of stew in the slow cooker, and of course lots of hot chocolate with whipped cream and mulled wine.

Of well back to the present day, Chocolate Cornflake cakes to make tonight, off to the shop now for the goods..

Have a great Wednesday
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment